Clare is one of 4 Licensed facilitators of the Freedom Programme and has been delivering Freedom Programme training to professionals locally, nationally and internationally since 2006. Having the License enables Clare Walker Consultancy to offer the training to professionals’ who work directly or indirectly with victims or perpetrators, adults or children.
Clare is happy to travel far and wide to give as much access as possible for professional’s to this eye opening model – enabling professionals to then make fully informed decisions, without inadvertently oppressing victims further.
Clare Walker Consultancy offers a range of packages for Freedom Programme Training including:
- Introduction to the Freedom Programme
- Freedom Programme Facilitator Training
- Bespoke Lectures, seminars and workshops
Introduction to the Freedom Programme
The Introduction to Freedom Programme package provides a half day training session introduces delegates to the the Freedom Programme model. Regardless of your role or perspective, this training gives you the answers, to understand the intricacies and complexities of domestic abuse.
All delegates receive a copy of Living With The Dominator & Homestudy Workbook both RRP £10.99.
This package is for a minimum of 30 delegate.
Prices vary dependant on venue and location.
Freedom Programme Facilitator Training
The Freedom Programme Facilitator Training package provides a 2/3 days training introducing delegates to the Freedom Programme model and how to facilitate Freedom Programme Support Groups for Victims.
Delegates will be enabled to:
- identify what underpins the manifested behaviour of those living with or are affected by domestic abuse
- gain the confidence to use these publications one to one with their service users.
- make informed referrals to local programmes.
- understand the far reaching impacts domestic abuse has on its victims or survivors capacity to make safe and healthy choices in relationships
- have a better understanding of tactics used by perpetrators
- have a better understanding of the impact of societies myths and stereotypes
- identify and then explore manifested behaviours even where there is no known knowledge of domestic abuse, within a family unit.
Bespoke Lectures, seminars and workshops
Clare Walker Consultancy also offers bespoke lectures, seminars and workshops on the Freedom Programme, as Clare is fully aware that ones size does not fit all. Clare is more than willing to provide bespoke sessions and workshops dependant on the needs of an individual organisations, their members of staff and service users. For example, you may be holding an awareness raising event, a more formal event or conference. Or perhaps your staff and service users or community require a session more closely tailored to their needs for example LGBTQ, Faith, sexual violence, trafficking or anti Terrorism.
Who is this training for?
This training and tools are essential when working with adults, children and young people.
Clare has trained; Local Authorities, Prison Services, SSAFA, Charities, Solicitors, Anti-Terrorism Teams, Universities, Domestic Abuse organisations, NHS, Military, Social Workers, Family Support Workers, Service Managers, Commissioners, Police Officers, Judges, Teachers, Sexual Violence Workers, IDVAâ€™s, Head Teachers, Locality Managers, Nurses, Psychiatrists, Midwives, Health Visitors, Counsellors, Probation Officers, Early Intervention Workers, Prison Officers, GP’s, Creche/Nursery Workers, Family Support Managers, Safeguarding Managers, Refuge Workers, and of course, victims themselves. Essentially the list truly is endless.
Read some great testimonials about Clare Walker Consultancy.
For more information contact us
Office: 0116 2701935
Mob: 07910 371045