Clare Walker Consultancy -Domestic Abuse Training and Consultancy.
If you need to learn about domestic abuse – then you have come to the right place.
Clare Walker Consultancy provides a range of Domestic Abuse expertise and services across the UK and Worldwide including: Campaigning, Consultancy, Expert Speaker, Expert Witness, Freedom Programme Training for professionals and the Freedom Programme support group for victims.
- Domestic abuse Advocacy for Victims
- Campaigning to raise awareness of domestic abuse
- Domestic abuse Consultancy Services
- Expert Speaker, panel member and Conference Host
- Expert Witness in Tribunals and Courts
- Freedom Programme Licensed Trainer (there’s only 4 in the World!)
- Freedom Programme Victims Support Group
- Peer Supervision for professionals
- Visiting Lecturer for education settings
- Domestic abuse bespoke Training Packages, Coercive Control, Faith & Spiritual Abuse and Workforce Development training
Clare Walker Consultancy offers a variety of domestic abuse training packages for professionals working in the following roles: Social Workers, Family Support Workers, Service Managers, Commissioners, Police Officers, Judges, Teachers, Sexual Violence Workers, IDVA’s, Head Teachers, Locality Managers, Nurses, Psychiatrists, Midwives, Health Visitors, Counsellors, Probation Officers, Early Intervention Workers, Prison Officers, GP’s, Creche/Nursery Workers, Family Support Managers, Safeguarding Managers, Refuge Workers, the list truly is endless.
Training can be bespoke to you or your team, learning needs and location in the UK and Worldwide, whether you are a small agency, a national organisation or an individual looking for support and information. From awareness-raising through to advanced learning. Clare Walker Consultancy’s training includes Freedom Programme, Coercive Control, Faith & Spiritual Abuse and Workforce Development.