- Domestic abuse Advocacy for Victims
- Campaigning to raise awareness of domestic abuse
- Expert Speaker, panel member and Conference Host
- Expert Witness in Tribunals and Courts
- Freedom Programme Licensed Trainer (there’s only 4 in the World!
- Freedom Programme Online – New Online Support for Victims
- Freedom Programme support group for victims.
- Peer Supervision for professionals
- Domestic Abuse: Advice, Information, and Resources
- Visiting Lecturer for education setting
- Domestic abuse bespoke Training Packages, Coercive Control, Domestic Abuse & Spiritual Abuse and Workforce Development training
Clare Walker Consulting LTD
& Clare Walker Consultancy CIC.
Office: 0116 270 1935
Services for Professionals
Clare Walker Consulting Ltd offers a variety of domestic abuse training packages for professionals including: Freedom Programme and Coercive Control. Clare is also available as a Visiting Lecturer teaching Social Work students and other areas of study as part of their degree courses at Universities.
Training can be bespoke to you or your team, learning needs and location in the UK and Worldwide, whether you are a small agency, a national organisation or an individual looking for support and information. From awareness-raising through to advanced learning masterclasses and webinars such as those featured below.
Coercive Control & Domestic Abuse Masterclass
October 12 – October 26
Clare Walker is facilitating a Masterclass on Coercive Control & Domestic Abuse in partnership with The Hatchery which is an Australian based company and these Masterclasses are going out to professionals across Australia. See the Brochure or register for this training here.
The dates for Aug and September sold out in the first 4 days. New dates for Octobber are already selling. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Webinar: Coming out of Lockdown: What is Controlling or Coercive Behaviour?
I was invited as an expert speaker by Jason M Hadden MBE, Barrister at St Ives Chambers, along with Dr Emma Katz to take part in a recorded webinar on the topic of Coercive Control and Family Court failings. The webinar was co-hosted by Alyssa Howard, who is also a Barrister at St Ives. You can watch the webinar here.