Clare Walker Consultancy CIC
We have had so many changes in our Community Interest Company. We offer a suite of services for female victims of domestic abuse, living in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland. We are delighted to receive funds from Leicestershire’s Police Crime Commissioner which will take us into the much anticipated VOICE Programme Starting January 2022
- Domestic abuse Advocacy for Victims
- Campaigning to raise awareness of domestic abuse
- Expert Speaker, panel member and Conference Host
- Expert Witness in Tribunals and Courts
- Peer Supervision for professionals
- Domestic Abuse: Advice, Information, and Resources
- Visiting Lecturer for education setting
- Domestic abuse bespoke Training Packages, Coercive Control, Domestic Abuse & Spiritual Abuse and Workforce Development training
Clare Walker Consulting LTD
& Clare Walker Consultancy CIC.
Office: 0116 270 1935
Coercive Control & Domestic Abuse Masterclass
October 12 – October 26
Clare Walker is facilitating a Masterclass on Coercive Control & Domestic Abuse in partnership with The Hatchery which is an Australian based company and these Masterclasses are going out to professionals across Australia. See the Brochure or register for this training here.
The dates for Aug and September sold out in the first 4 days. New dates for Octobber are already selling. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Webinar: Coming out of Lockdown: What is Controlling or Coercive Behaviour?
I was invited as an expert speaker by Jason M Hadden MBE, Barrister at St Ives Chambers, along with Dr Emma Katz to take part in a recorded webinar on the topic of Coercive Control and Family Court failings. The webinar was co-hosted by Alyssa Howard, who is also a Barrister at St Ives. You can watch the webinar here.